GH Peptide Therapy
What is GH? Why Restore it Naturally?
- GH is a naturally secreted hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland and helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism. It also has a direct impact on energy levels, sex drive, immune function and much more.
- As aging occurs in men and women the GH monitored by a blood marker called IGF 1 declines rapidly. Although this decline is normal naturally restoring healthy levels through peptide therapy begins to combat and even restore many aspects of health, wellness and quality of life.
What are the Symptoms of Low Levels of GH in Men and Women?
- Accumulation of body fat that can lead to obesity
- Loss of bone health and strength possibly leading to osteoporosis
- Kidney function decline
- Immune systems decline (i.e. getting sick easier with longer healing and recovery times to injuries and illness)
- Increase in bad LDL cholesterol
- Loss of skin elasticity collagen, and elasticity
- Loss of energy, vigor, vitality, endurance and stamina
- Decrease of sexual desire and performance often resulting into “sexual dysfunction”
- Muscle atrophy the body has difficulty producing new muscle and existing muscle begins to decline
- Decline is mental function and sharpness impacting memory, focus, and verbal learning
What are the Benefits of GH Peptide Replacement Therapy?
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Increases calcium retention, strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone, bone density
- Improves the sex drive and desire by stimulation of hypothalamus
- Reduces belly fat through lipolysis
- Increases lean body mass
- Increases collagen production, and skin elasticity improving wrinkles
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases cellular repair and production
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases protein synthesis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin